Sunday, September 25, 2016

Everything's ok!

OMG please don't hate me. I can't even begin to tell you how busy life has been - and yes, all while being in the early stages of PREGNANCY! (woot woot!!)

Everything's ok over here!

And I don't even have time to sit here and write a detailed blog post to you like I really want to do, but I felt I had to at least let everyone know that ALL IS GOOD. We had our first ultrasound this past Monday and not only saw but HEARD baby's heartbeat! Yay, usually at 6 weeks you can just see it flickering, but not hear it yet!!

You know how detailed I am and honestly the reason I haven't given you a blog post is because I was being super anal about it and knew I didn't have the time to write a post like I wanted to. Every night I'd go to bed (way too late) and think "OMG I still haven't updated my blog!" But I didn't want anyone to worry or think bad things or even just hate me for abandoning you all!!

So there's a brief update to hopefully hold you over! It's such a busy Fall for us. I will give you more details soon. But all is GREAT and GOOD and we are pregnant and it's so amazing - even for the 2nd time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog was really helpful to me thank you. I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kristin,

    I hope you are well. I followed you when I was through the IVF process, your blog helped me a lot. We are thinking to go for baby number 2 just like you.

    ReplyDelete