Thursday, January 22, 2015

Baby

Throughout this whole process I continually held back in overly celebrating all the small victories - with the words that we'll only really be celebrating once we hold our baby in our arms.  Well, we are celebrating!!  Our baby was born on Sunday January 18, 2015 at 12:37pm and we have held our little one over and over and over again.  And it is absolutely wonderful.

I had planned to write out my whole birth story here, but having a newborn at home is (no surprise) proving to not allow me a SPECK of free time so I will unfortunately not be able to include that in this post.  But perhaps when things slow down (like when our child is in preschool!?) I'll be able to add the details.

Everything is perfect and wonderful and we are all home safe and sound.  The real journey now begins!

I don't really know what will come of this blog.  We do still have frozen embryos that I imagine we'll want to use in the next couple years, so perhaps I'll write more then.  Or even earlier?  But for now I'm pushing the pause button.  There's a baby here and I'm going to hold them in my arms now.  :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have followed this blog from the very beginning and I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I'm going to miss your posts.

    www.gofundme.com/ivf-before-35

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kristin! I was referred to your blog by someone who kindly shared her experience with Dr A and suggested I read your blog for a different perspective. I'll be going to see Dr A on Wed for an IVF consult. I can't even express to you how much it means to me to come across such a funny, insightful and informative blog like yours. Thank you so much for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I am about to embark on this journey (lucky me!?) and am enjoying this read.
    Would you be interested in having this blog feature on my website? I am trying to raise awareness about all different pregnancy issues! my website is www.mumspiration.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many Many Congratulation to you Kristin for your great success. Thank you so much for sharing inspired real story. You are the real heroin of this real life. Hats off to you! Keep sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! Kristin!hope you are enjoying with your kid and i am looking forward of your update :):)

    ReplyDelete